In Casa Valle Ciafone you will experience the ideal carefree holiday in a luxury holiday apartment.
We offer at least the following facilities at all apartments:
- Kitchen with all amenities: refrigerator, dishwasher, nespresso/dolce gusto machine, kettle, (coffee cups and tea bags are refilled for free).
- Apartments Il Olivo and Fichi come with an oven.
- Bathroom with free-standing bath and shower, two washbasins, a toilet and bidet
- Apartment Fichi has 1 sink and no bidet.
- Private terrace
- Heated swimmingpool
- Cot (on request)
- Parking space out of sight of the apartments
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Television with Dutch channels
- kitchen linen
- Bed linen (changed every week)
- Interim cleaning bathroom
In addition, we offer the following extras:
- Every morning we provide your fresh bread rolls free of charge from 8.30 am.
- For the first morning after arrival, we ensure that a fresh breakfast is ready in the fridge with delicious local products. Shopping is not necessary yet. A bottle of wine is ready from our own local cantina!
- The basic equipment of all kitchens includes: coffee cups, tea bags, sugar, honey, balsamic vinegar, own production olive oil, salt and pepper. Dishwasher tabs, washing up liquid and garbage bags are also available. We take care of cleaning up your waste bags.
- If you would like to be spoiled with breakfast, we can also provide that for you, in our outdoor kitchen or on your terrace, consisting of sandwiches, yogurt with muesli, fresh fruit, various homemade jams, cheese and cold cuts, coffee, tea and juice . It also includes an egg of your choice. Breakfast is served from 8.30am and can be ordered per day.
- If the opportunity and the enthusiasm are there, we like to eat together with the guests. We provide a delicious meal, so that we can, for example, have a pleasant BBQ evening, pizza evening or pasta evening with our guests. As a guest, you don’t have to get back in the car immediately on arrival to go out for dinner or to the supermarket. Of course you can always cook yourself: nothing is mandatory, everything is allowed.